Monday, April 19, 2010

Taxi Medallion Sales Pilot Program Notice- Page 2


I just got off the phone with Director Chris Hayashi who says that Taxi Services was besieged by drivers with their names written on scraps of paper who want to participate in the Taxi Medallion Sales Pilot Program. It's all my fault. I thought I was just giving you guys a heads up but I didn't give you nearly enough info.

Relax dudes. Your notification forms are in the mail. Click on the photo and page 2 should appear to answer many of your questions.

The notice you receive will include a participation form for buyers and a participation form for sellers. It should have your name written on it.

When you receive your notification, fill out the appropriate form and return it before May 14, 2010 at 5 pm.

If you don't receive a letter by Friday, then you can call Taxi Services.

Sorry for the panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment