Sunday, December 8, 2013

Murai, Rest in Peace


I'm sorry to inform my readers that Murai died yesterday. I don't know if I have much to say that I haven't said before. She lived as full a life as anyone I've ever met. She was a wonderful spirit who lived as thoroughly as she could every day. She never stopped learning. She never stopped studying. She never stopped loving. She never stopped sharing. She never stopped creating her daily art until the very end.

She remains a great inspiration to me personally and I'm glad that I was able to write my post about her before she did pass on. She liked the piece a lot and was excited about doing a video project with me that I'll have to finish without her.

I'll be forwarding a post written by her children as her last words after I send out this article.

I have one more picture. Who but Murai would dress like this to deliver a speech to the SFMTA Board?

Good luck on your new journey Murai. Vaya con Dios.



No comments:

Post a Comment